Wednesday, October 24, 2007

New Hobby


Well, it's official my new hobby is.......Blogging! I love it! It is so fun to read all of your entries and see what is going on in everyones lives. But most of all to be strengthened by all of you. I love to see your wisdom, advice, struggles and excitement about life. I just want to say how much I appreciate all of you that read my blog and leave wonderful comments of encouragement. You all rock! There are some that I would not be able to easily keep in touch with, but with the blogging world, I know what is going on with you. It is a fun hobby and am glad for the friendships made and strengthened through it. SO, THANK YOU!!! Have a fabulous Wednesday everyone!!!! :-))

6 comments:

DebLawson said...

Okay, I got you on my friends and family links. Thanks!

:)

Dani said...

I love your posts!!! And I love the blogging thing too! Even though we're thousands of miles away now instead of just down the street...I love that we can stay in touch! Keep the posts coming!!!

Crystal said...

I'm glad you are doing it too! It is like hearing from your family daily.

Abbi said...

I am the same way! I go home and want to check everyone's blogs every day. I love to hear what everyone has to say and see the pictures they post. And of course I love it when people make comments on my blog, too! :) Blogging is a happy thing in my little world.

Jessi said...

Ditto! Without blogging we would hardly know each other. Now we're great friends! It's a blessing.

Audra said...

Me too!