Sunday, October 28, 2007

Here We Go!!!

We are off this evening for our vacation. We are excited! Although there has been much opposition leading up to this day, so I am hoping all will go well! We are excited to spend time with my sisters, Renae and Rhonda, my Nephew Carter and my Dad. Hopefully we don't get smoked out! :( We are heading first to......

Colby is excited to meet Dora and Spiderman, and I am a sucker for Hollywood and Pop Culture.



Our next stop is.......




We will then head South to visit.......


and.......


See you in a week! Happy Halloween everyone!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I remember my first and only trip as a child to California. We hit nearly all the spots you are going. It was magical. I hope it is for you too. Have fun.

Jessi said...

Have a fabulous time!!!