Saturday, October 13, 2007

Rainy Days and Saturdays.....


Nate and Colby are up at the cabin with the boys, and my Mom is spending a girls weekend with her sisters. I am so glad they are able to go have fun this weekend. It is nice to have a nice, quiet house. (That is when Carson is napping!) I have accomplished a lot already and they all just left yesterday afternoon. Today is a rainy, grey day and it is making me feel a little drizzly. Just one of those days! But I do secretly like them because these kind of days remind me of Washington!

4 comments:

Abbi said...

Your day sounds a lot like my day! Chad's at work today, and so I had the day to clean, bake, read, go running, etc. Nice! And that picture is so cool! It totally captures the essence of Seattle.

Audra said...

I like those kinds of days!

Hey, I finally had Italian Ice. I thought of you and wished I could try Moe's Italian Ice. It's so yummy!

Crystal said...

I don't think I have been alone for years. It sounds nice. Dale has had a lot on his plate lately and I have to sneak breaks in here and there. My dream break would be one alone in my own home where I can get to projects I have been meaning to do forever. I hope you enjoyed it.

Dani said...

Aaahhhh, the Washington Drizzle! I totally miss that sometimes! :)

Dani