Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Baby is 4!!

Today is Colby's birthday! Happy Birthday to my sweet boy! 4 years sure have gone fast! I can't imagine our lives without him. He is the most special boy. I am just amazed that I could produce such a sweet, intelligent, fun, well-rounded boy. There is no doubt he is Nate's boy! He is so loving to everyone. He always makes sure everyone is included and feels welcome. He has a passion for learning his numbers, letters, and just about everything! He really does amaze me how smart and observant he is. He is always good for a cuddle. I love that! He is a precious gift and has blessed our little family beyond explanation! Happy Birthday Punkin! I love you all the way to the moon and back!

Colby gets to have a "Me" day at Preschool and here is the poster he is sharing with the class about him. He was really excited about it!






The day Colby was born

4 comments:

Jessi said...

I hope he had a wonderful celebration! 4 is fun.

Crystal said...

Happy belated birthday Colby. I was thinking about you yesterday though.

Abbi said...

He looks so handsome and grown-up in that first picture of him! Happy Birthday to Colby!

cpcox99 said...

Colby really is such a sweet boy. We love him so much!! Happy Birthday!!