Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Virginia Tragedy



I just have to say what a horrible tragedy the shootings at Virginia Tech are. I watch the news and details unfold, and I can't help but feel such heartache. Heartache for those who lost their lives and their families, but also for the shooter and his family. He must have been in such a bad place to allow himself to do something so horrific! It just makes my heart hurt. I just had to say that my heart goes out to everyone affected by this attack. My prayers are with the families.

1 comments:

Crystal said...

It is almost too much to take. My kids asked me about it and if that many people really died. They also wanted to know if "Ho" was like when Santa says "Ho, ho, ho." As they get older there are so many discussion you didn't think you would have to have with children that keep coming up.