Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


I thought I would try Crystal's idea of Thursday 13. I hope that is ok, Crys?!


Thirteen Things I Love About Book Club:


1. A break


2. Time with the girls


3. Great food!


4. The boys get to spend one on one time with their Dad


5. How many topics we can cover in one night, other than the book! :))


6. The books we read


7. An excuse to read


8. Making new friends


9. Strengthening friendships


10. I have something that is mine


11. I can have a converstation without child interruption


12. Reading books I probably would not have known about


13. I never have to worry about my kids, because Nate is such a great father and
takes good care of the boys.

5 comments:

Sally said...

Interesting blog.

Please check out Saving Friends and consider linking to us and/or sharing our site with your friends so we can get the word out to help others.
http://savingfriends.blogspot.com/

Thank you, Sally

Crystal said...

Number one "WHO IS SALLY?"
I Stole Thursday Thirteen from my friend Laura. If you look at my graphics they come directly from her. It is actually a web site with thousand of people who do it.

Michelle said...

Oh, ok then I don't feel so bad, Crystal. And as far as Sally.....I have no idea who she is. Do people advertise on these blogs? I don't how to feel about it. Actually I do know, I don't like it!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abbi said...

I think book clubs are great, and I look forward to being in one! Also, you can monitor who comments on your blog by going to "settings" and then "comments" on your dashboard.