Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Big Cor!

Today is my brother Cory's birthday. So I have to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG COR! I love him very much. He is smart, creative, talented, an AMAZING dad, loving, funny, and a great big brother! And so many more things, but I only have so much room!

I didn't have the opportunity to grow up living with my brother, but I still have so many great memories! One of my favorite memories of Cory is when my mom and I went to visit him and my sister in Boise when I was about 8 or so (i think). I was hanging out with him one night and we went out on the driveway and layed down to look at the stars. We just talked and talked. I still remember that so vividly in my mind. To this day one of my favorite things to do is go lay out and just look up at the stars. I have always looked up to my brother! He always made me feel so important when I know he had other important things to do. He is 11 years older than me. He made time for me and spent time with me. I just love him for that! He made me feel so special as a child and still does! Thank you Cory for being my Big Cor!


2 comments:

Crystal said...

I think brother's are GREAT!!!!!!!

Abbi said...

Wow, it sounds like your brother is awesome. That's so great that you had such a great role model to look up to and make you feel good. I think we were both lucky to have siblings growing up who were a lot older than us, because they help you feel cool. :)