Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday Mugs

I have to post this, because Nate would be so disappointed if I don't. Yes, he actually thinks it is cool that I blog. And actually reads it! This past Saturday we worked on the Store Nate is opening, then took a trip to the dump. It was my first trip to the dump and I couldn't believe all the garbage. Does all that biodegrate? I don't think so. I was just astounded at how much garbage we have as a society. Something else interesting, there were nice, big houses RIGHT by the dump. Go figure!

Here is a pic of Nate's store. They painted the outside this weekend. It is looking ALOT better than it did! We are making progress!



Colby is my good helper. Lately, he has decided he wants to feed Carson. He does a really good job, but today I caught him eating Carson's food. He would give one bite to Carson, then give one bite to himself. Sounds like me when decorating gingerbread houses. One piece of candy on the house, one piece in my mouth! Like Mother like son! He just cracks me up!


Carson was loving playing on the grass!

1 comments:

Abbi said...

Your store looks so good! They did such a good job painting it. When's the grand opening?