Sunday, January 31, 2010

She's Ready To Pop...Almost!

planned the shindig for sweet Caytee. It was entirely too much fun to do! It was such a fun
theme to work with! The theme was "She's ready to pop!". I found the inspiration from here. So
we did everything "pop" related....popcorn, cake pops from bakerella (so cool! you must try!),
popcorn chicken, bubble gum and everything was red and white. There was a great turn out and
it was great to see everyone! Caytee is going to be one fantastic mother! *
*Click on the collage below if you would like to see it bigger


The M* Girls

The C* Ladies....minus Abbs (We missed you!)


The whole group of C* girls


The C* Sistas....minus Abbs, again. (We really did miss you!)

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm really not trying to be valley girlish with this comment but, that was the cutest shower theme EVER!!! Wow, what creativity and fun I'm related to (through marriage:)). What a fun time! I'm so excited for Caytee.

Abbi said...

Michelle, thank you so much for posting about this! It looks so wonderful. You gals sure do know how to throw a party! I second everything Heather said.

Also, you all look so GOOD! Man. I miss you so much! Sure do love you and thanks for thinking of me. It makes me feel good. :)

Caytee said...

Michelle:
Thanks so much for putting on such a fun shower. Heather you have no idea how adorable it turned out! It really was such a cute shower and a great theme! I felt so special. I have the best family in the world. Love you all!
Caytee