Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Catch-Up

Oh, Christmas, how I love it! Love the family, the food, the fun, the vacation, remembering the Savior....just everything about it!

We went to the annual M* Christmas party up in Logan. So much fun!Joshie and Caytee
Carson and the cheesy grin
all the boys downstairs playing video games. Did we expect them to be anywhere else? :-)
Grandma Colleen and Joshie
After that, we headed home to decorate gingerbread houses with my WA family over Skype. Carrying on the tradition!
Then Aunt Nae came to celebrate Christmas with us, Yeah! Colby and Nate were off of school and work. It was so great! Uncle Jon came and spent Christmas Eve night with us.
Here is Colby's letter to Santa
Christmas morningOh, the Christmas aftermath. Love it!Then the yummy fruit pizza. Another tradition!Over the break we did some bowling.


And now it is over. Such a bummer!

4 comments:

Abbi said...

Cute pictures! I love Colby's letter to Santa! That cracks me up.

Heather said...

Looks like so much fun and what great traditions!

Pam said...

Ummm, can I have Christmas at your house next year? That fruit pizza looks so good!!! ;) Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! You're the best, and I just love you tons!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing pictures. Your tree is beautiful...the boys looked like they were having big fun...and the fruit pizza...I missed it. My mouth began to water the moment I made eye contact. I know that a special someone would have been very proud of your creativity.
Love to all.
Pops