Friday, January 1, 2010

A Decade In Review


This morning as I was getting ready for the day, I was thinking about how we are starting a new decade and leaving one behind. I thought of all the things that have happened in the last decade and couldn't believe how my life has changed! For good, of course! So, I thought it would be cool to list all those things here!

  • Witnessed 9/11, well from the TV atleast.
  • I got married to Mr. Perfect for me
  • Bought a home with my husband
  • Birthed 3 beautiful, lovable, wonderful boys
  • Went from a working girl to a stay at home Mom (which I LOVE!)
  • Saw my Mother pass on from this life
  • Learned that my birth Father is a bit of a mystery
  • I learned to sew (and am still learning)
  • Saw new places....Puerta Vallarta, Cabos San Lucas, Mazatlan, Pennsylvania, D.C., Denver, San Diego

    This past decade has brought trials and immense blessings! Here is to a new decade and new challenges, experiences, and blessings!
    HAPPY 2010!

3 comments:

DebLawson said...

Loved your post, Michelle. What a decade it's been for ya, huh?

I can't believe we just finished the first decade of 2000! Time is going by wayyy too fast. My baby girl is graduating this May and it's my 20 yr. high school reunion! Crazy stuff.

Caytee said...

Can you believe that it's a new decade? I didn't even realize it until someone mentioned it at midnight. A lot sure has happened. May I say that I am glad that you met "Mr. Perfect." He's a lucky one.

Abbi said...

What a great idea to review not just the past year, but the past decade. A lot can happen in 10 years, huh! I second Caytee's thoughts--I am grateful that you met your "Mr. Perfect" and that marrying my "Mr. Perfect" gave me such a great new sister. I sure do miss and love you Michelle!