Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cause For Celebration!

I know what you all are thinking when looking at this photo, 'didn't she write about Carson being potty trained months ago?' The answer is yes. However, we had a relapse in the potty department, but now I think we are back on track. And all I can say is WAHOOO!!!! I made this chart for him to give him some incentive, and, boy, did it work! So, guess what we will be doing??? Celebrating at Pirate Island. We are so proud of our Carson for being such a big boy! Way to go, buddy! Love him!

6 comments:

Caytee said...

Woohoo! Go Carson! Sleep over at Grandma's soon too right?

Melissa said...

That is awesome! Stickers and potty charts are the best. :)

Shelley said...

Good job Carson!!!

Renae said...

Yay, Carson!!! What a big boy :-)
Good job, Chelle!

cpcox99 said...

That is truly cause for celebration! Just think of all the money you'll be saving too!

Abbi said...

Go Carson!!! I am so happy for you, too! What a happy day. I love that chart--simple and effective!