Friday, February 19, 2010

He's 100 Days Smarter

At Colby's school they make a big deal about the 100th day of school, so I thought we just make it a big deal at home too. He celebrated at school and at home! Colby loves the special little things, so I did just a few simple things to make the day special for him.

we started off with breakfast
then lunch



and he wore his 100 shirt.


It was fun! And something I had never heard of before. I don't remember celebrating the 100th day of school as a child, but it was fun to do with Colbs! Way to be 100 days smarter! We love you!

4 comments:

Caytee said...

How fun! I love it! You can tell that Colby loves all the extra things you do for him and your family!

5 ibarras said...

that is so fun, and must be a new thing that they do in kindergarten cause my kids had a huge celebration too. they made "100" sunglasses with the 0's as the eyes, it was super cute.
you are an AWESOME mom for doing all those little things for your boys. it's the little things they will always remember when they look back on their childhood...you're amazing and i love you! :)

Renae said...

Love it! You are such a GREAT mom, Chelle :-) Congrats to Colbs, our little genious :-)

Laura Call said...

You're too cute, Michelle! They celebrated 100 days for my daughter's class too and it didn't even cross my mind to carry on with it at home... my brain just doesn't work that way I guess. I'm sure that was so fun for him... good for you!