Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sunflowers

I have always loved sunflowers because they make me smile. They are bright and cheery and yellow. Don't you just feel happy looking at this picture?! Another reason I like sunflowers is because they follow the sun. They are always pointing towards the sun and basking in its beautiful, pure light. I think it is such a great symbol for us to always be following the Son and bask in His beautiful, pure light. Then we, too, will be bright and cheery and make others smile!

3 comments:

camille said...

so true michelle! I love you!

Lindsay said...

Oh I remember the sunflowers clipped to your jeans in college!!! Great point!

Pam said...

All I have to say is... and you say I'm eloquent! Thank you for that thought, I LOVE it! I'm smiling all ready, and you are definitely already doing that! You make me smile all the time! Love you!