Thursday, May 28, 2009

Zions!

While my Dad was here we took out our new tent trailer (new to us, atleast!) on its maiden voyage. We ventured down to Zions National Park. Can I tell you that this is one of the COOLEST places ever! We all had so much fun exploring the scenery, outdoor life, and bugs, namely the thousands of caterpillars that Carson was OBSESSED with! We met lots of cool people, mostly foreigners. I think it is so cool that we have so many National Parks here in our backyard that people travel thousands of miles to see! If you haven't been to Zions, you should go. It is definitely a must see and must experience!

Carson is modeling our new trailer
Papa is very comfy in the traier
3 cute boys in their element
Colby covered a lot of miles on that bike exploring the campground.
Here we all are at the end of the River Walk trail (trail to the entrance of the Narrows)

cool shot


if you look really close in the middle of the picture, you can see two rock climbers. This was completely fascinating to me. Major EXTREME sport. Some even sleep on the cliff. Just hanging there! Crazy, if you ask me!!!


Cars Cars


A cool shot from the Emeral Pools hike

Isn't Joshie so precious sleeping there on Nate! He slept the whole way down from the Emerald Pools hike.

AHHH!


The boys climbed up a rock


The men before our exploring


Carson had to push the stroller, and would let you know if you tried to take over that HE was pushing the stroller. So strong-willed, that one is! :-)


At the entrance of the park

4 comments:

Caytee said...

Yea for ZIONS! I love that place. It looks like you had a lot of fun! What great pictures!

Jessi said...

I want to go back there someday!! I can't believe that I lived in Utah for most of my life and only went to Zions once. Tragic.

5 ibarras said...

that picture of joshie in the pack sleeping on nate is sooooo sweet! i'm pretty partial to it cause i have one that looks just like it of alec sleeping on angel....how do they grow up so fast!

Laura Call said...

Looks like such a beautiful place and sounds like you had an awesome experience! I love your new trailer... I want one! We love to go camping and we have definitely outgrown our tent. I would love to get something like you guys have... looks like fun!