Monday, December 22, 2008

Tragic Loss

See this handsome guy. This is my 18 year old cousin, Neal. He was killed in a car accident this morning. He is a sweetheart! My heart aches for his family, whom we love dearly! They are wonderful people. My thoughts and prayers are with them. He had a special relationship with my mom, so I know she was there to greet him on the other side. Our Heavenly Father has a plan for each one of us. Neal, we love you and appreciate the person you are and are glad we know you and love you!

8 comments:

Abbi said...

What awful news. I am so sorry! We will be praying for your family!

Kjirsten said...

18 year young boys shouldn't die. My heart hurts for you and his family. Thank you for sharing your sweet testimony. Your loved ones will be in our prayers.

Caytee said...

Michelle,
I am so sorry. What a hard time to lose a family member. Our prayers are with his family. And I agree, I think your mom would have been there to greet him!

Jana said...

I saw the story on the news. How crazy that he is your cousin.
It is always super sad when such a young person dies. I'm sure he was glad to have your mom there to greet him and make him feel welcome!

Lori Muir said...

I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine such a terrible loss this time of year. My 19-year-old nephew is so special to us. I can't imagine losing such an energy-filled person.

Lindsay said...

OH my gosh...was he involved in the car accident in Provo canyon?? I am sooo sorry!

Unknown said...

I didn't want to believe it was Neal when I saw the email from Dad. When I saw his picture my stomach just dropped. I am so sorry. I can't believe it. I will pray for the family.

Dani said...

I am soooo sorry! What a sad thing! You are all in our prayers!