Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving....Delayed

So our Thanksgiving was so GREAT!!! My sister Rhonda and her family and my dad made the trek down here to spend Turkey day with us at the C* Cabin. We had such a blast. The only regret is that Mark & Company, Cory & Company, and Renae weren't there. We missed you guys!!! And that there was not much snow at all. There was enough to do some sledding after patching up some spots to make a sledding path. The kids loved it!!! Dinner turned our great. I was a bit nervous about cooking a big meal up there, but it turned out really well! Nate had a great idea to share a memory of my Mom around the dinner table. After some memories shared and some tears shed, we had a great meal. It was weird to not have Mom there. I am bummed also that I have no photos to mark the event since I did remember my camera but not the sd card that was in my computer. ARGH!!!! Rhonda and Pops....could you kindly send some my way or upload them on Snapfish or something. We played lots of games, ventured out and did some shopping and the last day most of the folks went skiing in Park City. Thanks guys for making the LONG trek down and for spending the Holiday with us. We really enjoyed having you guys!!

0 comments: