Friday, March 30, 2007

Random Pictures

Colby and Carson


I walked into Carson's room and this is what I saw. Colby had climbed into Carson's crib to play with him. Too funny!

Carson peering from under his bumper pad. I thought it was so cute!


Nate was resting on the grass, so Colby had to follow suit. He wants to be just like his daddy. Smart kid!


Here are some letters Colby drew. I am really impressed with it. You can make out some much better than others, but he is getting really good! He LOVES to learn, especially his letters and numbers!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Darling pictures. My favorite is the one of Carson and the bumper pad. Colby is so sharp. Logan continues to baffle me with his ablility to either pretend he doesn't get what I am teaching him or his ability to pretend he doesn't get it. Nate told me Colby studies a book with the alphabet in it. He will be a great student.

Crystal said...

Maybe it is his mother that is confusing him. I meant he is either pretending he doesn't get it or he doesn't get it.

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

That is funny, Crys! Logan is sharp, sharp kid...I think he is pretending!

Abbi said...

These are the cutest pictures!! I love the one with Nate and Colby--Colby is a smart kid to want to be like his daddy! I love your kids so much. Thanks again for having us over this weekend, it is always such a treat to stay with you!