Friday, March 16, 2007

Giving It A Try

I thought I would give blogging a try. It is fun to read Crystal's and Abbis. So...here I go!

Speaking of "giving it a try".....Nate and I have been trying to potty train our 3 year old. Yes, he is 3 yrs old and still working on being potty trained! There have been times when I just want to give up, and sometimes do. But lately, Colby has been doing really well at it. I am not a big fan of bribing my kids, but this is the one instance when I find it necessary! He still won't go on his own, but if we put him on he will go. It is so exciting to see your child succeed. It is amazing to see what we can accomplish and succeed at if we just give it a try!

We found out today that Nate's Brother, Chad has gotten engaged and will be getting married in June! We are so stinkin excited! Congrats to Chad and Abbi! And Abbi....Cox Rocks! We love you guys!

1 comments:

Abbi said...

Thanks for the Congrats Michelle! And I agree--the Coxes do rock! And I'm excited to be one. :)