Sunday, March 25, 2007

Ode to the Unfinished Yard

Yesterday Nate and I worked on our back and side yard getting it ready for sod. Nate rented a tractor and moved some dirt around. So, now I think we are ready for sod next weekend. Hallelujah! It will be so nice to have grass! I planted my first flowers in our front and they are starting to pop up. I am so excited! I can't wait to see them bloom. I have never had a green thumb, but am starting to get the bug. I am really liking it. It is fun to think about what you can do and create in your yard. Nate is amazing and has worked so hard on it. I am so grateful to him. He is a hard worker, and I love him for that! I will have to post pics when we get it completed.



Nate went snowmobiling this last week and here is a picture of him. He looks pretty darn good!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I love my yard in the spring. It needs so much work still, but I see the trees growing and it makes me happy. I have decided this is not the year for the yard for me. Next year we hope to put in a shed and garden box. It's just a money issue right now.

Abbi said...

Good work! That will be so fun to see the fruits of your labors. And I still think that is an awesome picture! :)