Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Want To Play Amazing Race?

Those that watch the Amazing Race will appreciate this post.
Colby and I love to watch the Amazing Race together. Yesterday we had my nephew, Landon, over. I was in the bathroom cleaning and heard the boys playing in the kitchen. And this is what I heard:
The boys running around and then, Colby would say, "Landon, congratulations you are team number 1." and then, "Carson, I am sorry you are the last team to arrive." and he continued on with this depending on who approached him first.
I couldn't help but laugh! Watch out host Phil, Colby could be after your job!

5 comments:

Shelley said...

So cute!! They are always listening.

Preston & Caytee said...

That is hilarious! For some reason...that doesn't surprise me. What funny kids.

Renae said...

That's fabulous! I can totally picture Colby doing that.

The Luke Family said...

How fun! Will and I used to watch Paula Dean all the time and Jeff was terrified that Will was going to want a Paula Dean birthday party because of it.

camille said...

bahaha! I love that show, you and nate should try out :)