Monday, March 16, 2009

Quality Time With My Hubby

Friday, Nate and I were able to go out on such a great date! I am so bummed I forgot my camera....so I will have to use substitute pictures!

We started off riding the scooters to......

play some tennis.


We then had some dinner,
and a movie.

We were able to go out carefree and not stress about getting back at a certain time. It was seriously so GREAT!!! THANK YOU Chad and Abbi for spending time with our boys so Nate and I could have some re-connecting time...just the two of us!

3 comments:

Chavonne said...

Sounds like you guys had a good time. It's important to take time together and remember why you fell in love.

Lindsay said...

Don't you love alone time! It brings me back to center a lot. The sad thing is I miss the kids the whole time! Oh Well. Did you guys get skooters???

Abbi said...

You are so welcome! We loved the time with your boys!