Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm Not Lucky.....

I AM BLESSED!
We did a little St. Patty's Day celebrating.
The day started off with a visit from the Lucky Leprechaun who left some treats in the boys' shoes.


We then had green oatmeal. Which the boys didn't eat very much of. I don't blame them, it looked pretty gross! :0) I was so bummed because I was planning to give them Lucky Charms and totally forgot about it!

The they had shamrock shaped sandwiches for lunch.
And then for dessert we had a shamrock cake.





And how blessed am I to have these 3 sweet and adorable boys....


and this handsome, AWESOME husband?!
I am not lucky.....I am tremendously blessed!

6 comments:

Abbi said...

Looks like FUN!

Shelley said...

What a cute little family you have!! You and Nate are so cute together.

Caytee said...

I LOVE IT! You are such a great mom! Nate is lucky to have a girl like you.

Jana said...

At least you are more on top of things than me. i have great itentions, but can't seem to remember very far in advance to get things planned. I hope I can be as great as you when I have 3 little ones!

it looks like you guys had fun.

DebLawson said...

How fun!

We should all play doubles some night!

Renae said...

You are blessed :-) And so are all your "boys" to have you!!