Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"Me" Time

Tomorrow I get to go to Wash. for a family reunion and spend time with my family. And, yes, I said "I". It will be just me going. Thank you to Nate for that! Although, I wish we could all go, but it is just too much to fly our whole family up there. I am looking forward to some r&r without kids. Especially before #3 arrives.....which is only a month away, by the way. I am getting a bit nervous. Thank you in advance to Nate, Carol, Caytee, Carrie and Jana for helping out with our boys!

5 comments:

Jessi said...

I hope you have a wonderful time!!!

cpcox99 said...

Have a great time Michelle! We'll have fun with the kids. :) Enjoy your down time!!

Shelley said...

You definitely deserve some "me" time. You are a beautiful pregnant lady. Have a great time.

Ben and Darci said...

I don't know if you will read this on your get-away, but I had to tell you that Ben and I REALLY got a kick out of Colby today in church. First of all, we've never seen a child who tries so hard to sing every word of every song...regardless of whether he knows the words, the pitch, or the correct volume :) Even if he doesn't know the words, he just lets out some vowel or grunt or whatever to fill in until he knows a word. Then in class, he asked to go the bathroom so I took him and I asked him if he goes to the boys bathroom. He replied "Yah, because I'm ALL boy." Then when he came out I asked him if he washed his hands, and he said "Yah...here, smell them!" I opted out, but man he is character! Hope you are having fun!

DebLawson said...

Hope you had a GREAT time!!!!!