Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday Thank You

I decided that I wanted to start posting thank you's since there are so many people to thank with all that has happened in our lives this year. So first up.......

MY WONDERFUL NATE!!!

Thank you for being my rock.
Thank you for being so unbelievably supportive.
Thank you for being my level head when sometimes mine is off center.
Thank you for being my center of gravity in a time when it feels like my universe is getting turned upside down.
Thank you for being so patient and understanding with my good days and bad days.
Thank you for realizing that those last months with my mom were so important.
Thank for doing your "little bit" to help my mom by bringing her her daily ice cream Dib and making her smile.
Thank you for being such a wonderful Father to our boys who ADORE you.
Thank you for noticing when I have reached my limit and taking over without complaint.
Thank you for being so easy to talk to.
Thank you for being my shoulder to cry on.
Thank you for making me laugh.
Thank you for working so hard to provide for our family.
Thank you for letting me be able to stay home with our sweet boys and be their Mother.
Thank you for listening to me.
Thank you for making it so difficult to narrow it down to just a few thank you's.
Thank you for loving me!

I love you so much!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't see a thank you for waking our two boys up at 6:30 this morning to say goodbye. After leaving for work and you having to deal with two kids awake at 6:30.

Michelle said...

You are right, no thank you for that. But then again, it does show how much you love your boys to want to say good-bye. :)

Caytee said...

Nate you are one incredible guy. I am lucky to have you as a brother and appreciate all you do for me too. Michelle, you are such a wonderful sister too. I can honestly say that I feel like a "real" sister of yours because you have always been so easy to get along with. I love you both and I'm glad that we are a lot closer now.

Kjirsten said...

I love the picture of you and Nate. You two are the best.

Renae said...

Here I am at work and I'm tearing up! What a sweet blog and it's true, Nate is awesome. I'm so grateful you found him :-) And it goes both ways, he's lucky to have you two. You're a great couple and such a good example to me that it IS possible, (at least for some people :-)
Love you guys!