Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Stressed Mom No More


Before I left for Wash., I was struggling so much with being a patient mom and felt a lot how this mom looks! I don't know if it is being pregnant, still dealing with my mom's death and a few other things. I am sure it is the combination. So the break couldn't have come at a more perfect time. I was rejuvinated. Then to make it even better, Crystal (my sister-in-law) wanted to take Colby for a week. THANK YOU!!!! He left for their house the night they picked me up from the airport. So, I miss him! It has been about two weeks since I have really seen him. So Carson has been the only child for the last week and he is loving every minute of it! And so am I! I haven't lost my cool once and it has been so nice to have one on one time with him. So, it has been great to ease back into motherhood. I went from no kids in Wash., to one, to two on Thurs. and then three in two weeks. I think this has really helped me be a little more calm and prepared for this third little boy to join our family. So, thank you Nate for letting my go to Wash. and THANK YOU, Crys, for taking our Colbs for a week. I love you guys!!!!

1 comments:

Jessi said...

I hear ya!! My two older girls have practically lived at our next-door-neighbors for the last couple days and it is kind of nice having fewer kids to worry about for a while. And it's really good to miss them. (Of course my patience is still short now that they're back home, but I guess that's just something I have to deal with for a while.)