Thursday, July 31, 2008

Final Countdown

Well, it is just one week away until our baby boy will join our family. I still feel like there is so much to do to feel "ready". Really, a lot of it isn't super necessary, but things I want done. I guess it is the "nesting" stage. I have been nervous to go to #3, but I am starting to get more excited to meet this new little boy (who still remains nameless!). Colby is excited to meet him. Of course he has some suggestions on names....being:
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Sonny
Cannee (he made that one up himself)
Carson just says "baby" and points to my stomach, and even gives my tummy an occasional kiss. So sweet! My sister, Renae arrives this weekend. My dad and sister, Rhonda arrive next Saturday. We are going to have plenty of help. THANK YOU! We are blessed.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Michelle! I am so glad you are going to be well taken care of! I think Rudolph is a great name :)! Having jumped in to mothering 3 kids myself and having just come back from vacation with 3 kids....you are going to needs lots of help! We would love to help by bringing dinner down to your family one night! I would love to see your dad and nee too! I will be in touch. Good luck on Monday!!!

Shelley said...

We are soooo excited to see the newest edition or addition? to your wonderful little family. What a lucky little baby to have all these people waiting for his arrival and all full of love for him. We will be thinking of you during this momentous event. We love you guys!!

cpcox99 said...

We can't wait to meet this little boy!! Yay!! I hope you know that we're here to help you even after your family goes home. We love you guys lots! See you tomorrow!!

Jana said...

So exciting. Let me know if there is any way I can help you get ready this week. I mean it!

Abbi said...

Michelle, I am so so so so excited for you!! We've been thinking about you a lot. I hope this week is going well for you so far. We're praying for you! Love you!!!