Friday, March 28, 2008

Still Wondering


We were suppose to have our 20 week ultrasound this past Weds., but didn't for obvious reasons. I haven't even really had time to think about it, but yesterday. For a minute I really wanted to know the sex of the baby and know that it is healthy and growing properly. If you didn't notice, I put a little poll on the side. My family is pulling for a girl. I really don't have a feeling strongly either way. I never have with any of my children. I have just always figured I would have all boys. And I am so OK with that!!! I love boys! They are so much fun.

My sister, Rhonda, is trying to get us to go to one of those 3-D ultrasounds. We will see. It just isn't in the forefront of my mind. Our ultrasound at home is re-scheduled for April 9th if we are able to get back then. So for the moment, we will keep guessing.

My mom is hanging in there. The hospital bed came yesterday and she is really comfortable in it. Someone needs to be with her at all times, so we are taking turns. Nate is taking the boys this weekend, so I can have some uninterrupted time with her and just enjoy her. He is so great! I LOVE NATE!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

We would love a niece, just so Natalie and Julia are not so outnumbered. We pray for you and your mom at least three times every day. We hope these last days are precious for you and your family. Know that we love you!!!!!!!

DebLawson said...

I voted for girl. I think you are having a little girl... and I HOPE you are having a little girl!

I'm glad your mom is comfortable in her hospital bed.... Hope this weekend has been nice spending lots of time with her. We love you Michelle.... you guys are all in our prayers.

(can't believe you are already 1/2 done with your pregnancy. Just a week or so ago, Lori Muir says... Michelle is pregnant?! She didn't even know!) Take Care!

cpcox99 said...

Michelle - it will be fun to find out if it's a boy or girl. My vote right now is boy. We hope you're doing well.

Jana said...

You already know what I voted for. I'm glad that your Mom is comfortable. Have fun this weekend just relaxing with her. We can't wait to see you guys when you get back home