Monday, March 10, 2008

Missing Nate

Well, I would like to post some pictures but I can't figure out how to upload them to my parents computer, so I will keep working on that!
Things are good here. My mom has had a couple of good days, which really is just that she hasn't thrown up and can make it downstairs to hang out with the fam. She is hanging in there. She has lost a lot of weight and is only on a liquid diet. Home Health is going to start this week, so that will be nice to bring the medical care to her. She made a trip to the Dr. last week and that was very hard for her. She is so positive about everything. I admire her so much!
Nate left yesterday to go back home for a week and a half. I MISS HIM!!!! He has been the most wonderful support through all this. I just can't say enough abou him. He is so incredible! I am SO, SO lucky! He is always thinking of ways to help. I just love him! I am immensely blessed to be his wife! I can't wait for him to come back!
I LOVE YOU, NATE!

2 comments:

DebLawson said...

Hi Michelle!
We miss you guys.
I'm glad your mom is having some good days in between the hard ones. She must love having you so close. Sorry Nate had to leave for a while, he is such a great guy. Hopefully the time will go quickly and he'll be back in WA before you know it. How are the boys doing? How are you doing? Did you get yourself some nice, new maternity clothes?
Keep the updates coming, we are all concerned about you and think about you all the time. The bishop was asking about you in ward council, how you were doing, how your mom was doing. So you have the support of the entire MV 9ward behind you.
We love you! You and your family are in our prayers.
Take care.
~Deb

Abbi said...

Nate is such a great guy!! You make such a perfect match.