Monday, March 17, 2008

Random Thoughts

I am excited to report that I have been feeling the baby moving around these last few days. So fun! I just love that feeling!

We set up a blog for my mom and how she is doing somewhat day to day. We are glad to get that set up.

Nate is still gone and only 4 more sleeps until he returns! We are so excited!

Can I say thank you to everyone who has been so wonderful to me and my family! The support and love means the world. Thank you, thank you!!!

Here is a funny story about my mom just the other day written by my sister Rhonda:

During a visit, Sandie was hit with some nausea, while in bed. With bowl in hand "just in case", Renae putting a nice cold compress on her mom's neck and face, Rhonda rubbing her back.very
serious and somber, then..we hear on the news- "...and Jennifer Aniston is shooting a movie in Seattle..."Sandie stops everything, sits up and says, "Jennifer Aniston is in Seattle shooting a movie??"


HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!

3 comments:

DebLawson said...

Funny story!!

Shelley said...

I hope everything is going ok. We love you and are praying for your family.

Abbi said...

That is so exciting that you are feeling your baby move! We are so excited to have another neice or nephew!! Give Carson and Colby lots of hugs and kisses from us.