Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Too Early For The Christmas Spirit???


There is a radio station that starts playing Christmas music non stop on Halloween. I have started to listen to it and am getting that Christmas Spirit. I LOVE IT!!! My only worry is that I will lose it before Christmas actually comes. I love Christmas and everything it means. It is time to start really thinking about gifts and decorating and giving. My favorite time of year!
PS. My mom left yesterday and I have been feeling a little blue. :( I miss her!

4 comments:

Audra said...

I'm doing Christmas shopping already! Ooooh, and I love that nativity. I got it last year for my birthday and I was thrilled!

Crystal said...

I love the new Josh Groban Christmas CD. It is awesome. The Mormon Tabernacle choir is on with him. It has gotten me in the mood.

Kjirsten said...

It's never too early to listen to songs about Christ's birth. I love to turn on the radio and hear them, they are so positive. It gives me one more big reason to be thankful at Thanksgiving time.

Abbi said...

I love Christmas shopping, I'm excited it's that time of year. I'm sorry your mom had to leave, that is always SO hard!!!