Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Caytee's Married!

The day after Thanksgiving we ventured down to Cedar City for Caytee's reception. Here are some photos of the great event. We had a fun time and the place was beautiful!The Adorable Couple



Caytee and the girls
The Bros

Nate blew Carson's nose with this napkin and was fascinated with the smiley face it made. Nothing like a little snot art! :-)

Carson and Grandma C*

Carol and her favorite son and daughter. :-) JK

Us with Grandma M*

Caytee, Madi and Hillary. I swear they could all be models! Beautiful girls!

Jon, Natalie and Leah (or as we like to call her....Leha). I thought this was such a cute picture!

Cutting the cake. Man, Caytee, that dress rocks! You have great taste! :-)

Crystal and that adorable Julia

This picture is so tender! It is my favorite.

They're married!

Caytee has so much trust in her brothers!

Man, my husband is cute!

Overall, it was a great weekend. We loved being there for Caytee and see her get sealed to her Prince Charming! It was a neat experience and we love them so much! Congratulations Caytee!

9 comments:

Shelley said...

I wish I could have been there. I am so glad you took lots of good pictures.

Kjirsten said...

Great pictures to remember a great day! Thanks for sharing them.

Crystal said...

I'm glad you got so many great pictures. I didn't take one. I meant to but didn't. I think you are right about the favorite daughter and son comment though. See ya Saturday.

cpcox99 said...

Great pictures. I didn't even get any of Caytee & Preston. :) But I posted the cute one of you and Carson on my blog. :) I'll e-mail it to you.

DebLawson said...

What a fun family day! Beautiful bride! Everyone looks so happy. Nate's family seems so cool.

Abbi said...

Great job taking so many good pictures, and thank you for posting them! It's fun to see them. Could you email me some of them please?

It was so fun to have you all visit this weekend! Come again as soon as you can (you could have another date night if you wanted too!).

Jessi said...

Everything (and everyone!) looks so beautiful. What a fun celebration.

Caytee said...

Oh shucks...I'm sitting in the library about crying again. Your pictures are great. Do you think you could send me some. That was definitely a day to remember. Love you Michelle!

Caytee said...

Man...that is a hot dress