Friday, November 16, 2007

7 Things

I love a good challenge!!! 7 things you didn't know about me (or maybe you already do!)

1. I am obsessed with Dental Hygiene. So, Abbi, I am right there with you!





2. I have real issues with "putting people out" or another way of putting it....asking for help.


3. My dream car is a Toyota Sequoia. Someday.






4. I don't have a relationship with my birth Father. I was raised by my Step-dad, who I consider my real dad. He is wonderful! I love you Pops! :-)




5. I can say the alphabet backwards, thanks to Nate and Colby!








6. I had to be saved by Search and Rescue after getting lost and spending the night at Bridges National Monument with my Aunt Cyndie. We are bonded for life! :-)



7. Nate and I got engaged at the Salt Lake Winter Olympics. It was so cool! :-)





6 comments:

cpcox99 said...

I never knew you were rescued by the Search and Rescue team!!? I need to hear that story....:)

Audra said...

Whoah! Scary about that search and rescue experience. But that is a really cool thing to tell people you have experienced!

Jana said...

I loved learning all this new stuff about you! Very interesting.

Abbi said...

You did such a good job with this! That is so cool you and Nate got engaged at the Winter Olympics, I think that would be such a romantic setting. And that is such a pretty picture of the Bridges National Monumen--we should go back there together some day, and make sure to not get lost. :) What a scary experience that would have been!!

Crystal said...

The search and rescue thing was awesome. How is anyone to beat that. I also didn't realize that Nate proposed at the Olympics.

Jessi said...

I've got to work on my backwards alphabet. David can also sing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" backwards. But I think that is going a little far. :)

We're so glad search and rescue found you. You must tell the entire story!