Sunday, August 26, 2007

You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown


Today I was sitting in church and thinking how lucky and blessed I am to have such a WONDERFUL husband. He watches Carson all through church every Sunday so I can fulfill my calling, and he never complains about it! Carson is at that age where he won't sit still for a minute and Nate just wanders the halls or whatever he needs to do. He gladly watches the boys when I have meetings. He just makes my church responsibilities easier. I love him so much and am grateful for the awesome Husband and Father he is. You're a good man, Nathan C.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

What a blessing Nate is to you and what a blessing you are to recognize that in Nate. Love you guys

Kjirsten said...

I love this post! (Although the music kind of scared me until I figured out what was going on). I love Nate too, but you know in a more motherly way. In fact when Joe wanted to buy snowmobiles and he was trying to convince me of the idea he said "I know if we have snowmobiles that Nate and Curt will invite us to ride with them and our boys can spend more time around them". I don't know if that's really why he wanted to get them, but he knew that was all I needed to hear, and the deal was done. More Nate-time? I'll always sign my family up for that.

Abbi said...

Nate IS a good man, and he makes a great brother too!

cpcox99 said...

Hey Michelle. Nate is a fabulous dad, brother, uncle and brother-in-law. We're glad we get to see you guys all the time!