Thursday, August 23, 2007

Passing Notes


Do you remember the notes you use to pass in school? I remember the ones that would ask a question and then have "yes", "no", and "maybe" with a box next to each of them so you could check one. Well, last night I was looking on the computer with my Mother-In-Law downstairs. Colby comes down with a folded up piece of paper and a pen. I open it up and it is from Nate and this is what is says: "Can Colby have a brownie?" Then "yes" or "no" with the boxes to check next to them. It cracked me up!!! If only he had folded it up in some cool origami way, I would have honestly wondered if I was still in 5th grade. I loved it!!!

4 comments:

Audra said...

Oh, that is great! I love how he needed to ask you, the mama, the boss! Love it!

Crystal said...

That is so NATE!!! How cute. Love the new music addition to the blog. Way to be so hip.

John and Drew said...

He wanted proof I guess. Sounds like we're all the same when we're small.

Abbi said...

How fun!!