Saturday, August 18, 2007

Love Is In The Air!!!


I am so excited!!! We found out last night that my adorable sister-in-law is getting married in November!!!! Goodness love is in the air and I absolutely love it!! It is fun to see them sooooo happy. Love is such a blessing and to find the person that is your perfect match is a beyond wonderful! Caytee is an amazing woman and Preston treats her amazingly. So, we are so excited for them! CONGRATULATIONS to Caytee and Preston. We love you both and look forward to November!!!!
Sorry I don't have a picture of Preston, but I thought Colby would be a good substitute! :))

4 comments:

Kjirsten said...

WOW! I am so glad that I read your blog. That is sooo cool about Caytee. Thank you thank you bunches for taking Dane into your heart and home. It was just what Dane needed, he felt like the hero, thank you so much for that. I can't wait for the next "love-fest" in November.

John and Drew said...

Ok... remember the pic's I said I'd post. They're up, come see.
D

PS I love weddings... check this lady's talent out http://kmbfoto.blogspot.com/
I'm addicted to her pic's.

Audra said...

Congratulations Caytee! We want to see Preston too! Such happy times!

Jessi said...

How exciting!!! Congrats to Caytee!