Friday, August 31, 2007

Splurge or Not to Splurge

Jana, I accept the challenge!

10 Things I am Willing to Splurge On:


1. Hair Products: I keep trying to go cheap, but I just can't. My hair likes the expensive stuff!

2. Furniture: This is stuff that will last forever if you buy quality.

3. A Home

4. Trips: These are where memories are made! We don't really splurge on them, but we are willing to put extra money into them.

5. Baby wipes: I have tried the cheap kind and I just can't do it!

6. A Camera: A nice camera makes such a difference.

7. Face Cream

8. Toilet Paper: I don't like using sand paper to wipe!

9. Laundry Detergent: I love Tide!

10. Outdoor Gear: you definitely get what you pay for.

10 Things I won't Spend a Ton of Money On:

1. Diapers: Sam's Club brand works just as good for us!

2. Baby Formula: It is all the same.

3. Clothes: you can find cute stuff if you bargain shop.

4. Decorations: same as #3

5. Prescriptions

6. Some Make-up

7. Kids Toys

8. Books: you can get great used ones for cheap on half.com.

9. Hair Dresser: as long as they do a good job, that is.

10. Jewelery: Something always seems to happen to it, so I don't like to spend a ton of money on it.

0 comments: