Monday, August 23, 2010

2 Many Reasons Why I Love Joshie!

Joshie turned 2 at the beginning of the month. Ya, 2! I can't get over it! Where has the last 2 years gone? He is a little boy now. No more baby. Talking more and more everyday. Super independent. Stront-willed. Sweet. Cuddly. Got a good set of lungs. And mimicks everything his older brothers do! We love him so much!

the 2 year old!
The birthday boy and daddy!
Joshie at McDonalds
Colby
Carson. Why does it seem I have so many pictures exactly like this? Oh ya, he never looks at the camera! :-)
Colby and his baby brother
Joshie and his happy meal. The boys only get happy meals on special occasions. So they were elated to get them!!!
Joshie and his train cake.
Yes, it is a store bought cake and I am ok with that! It was one crazy week and I have to say, it was nice not to have to slave over making a cake! :-) I don't think Josh minded one bit.

1 comments:

Caytee said...

I think he liked the train cake too! We love Joshie!