Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It Has Been So Long!

Oh my goodness! It has been WAY too long since I have blogged. The Christmas Season hits and life gets CRAZY! I need to catch up! Let me start with Thanksgiving. At which I did not take one single solitary picture (lame!). Chad and Abbi came into town the weekend before and were here through Thanksgiving. Nate was nice enough to let me have his BYU football ticket so I could go with Abbi and Caytee. Here we are at the game. Love those ladies! We are just missing Chrys and Carrie, then it would be a complete C* girls picture! (photo courtesy of Caytee)
We spent Thanksgiving at Nate's parents with all his family except for Chrystal. We missed them! It was a great day with yummy food! It is just fun to be with the family.

1 comments:

Abbi said...

I LOVE that picture! I definitely need to get it from Caytee. That was such a fun day!!