Monday, November 16, 2009

A "Wicked" Weekend Getaway!

We went to Denver......ate yummy food, shopped, learned that some revolving doors require pushing, napped, walked around downtown, froze our tush's off, and most of all....saw "Wicked"!We frequented the 7-Eleven for hot cocoa and slurpees, where we learned 24 oz. of hot cocoa is way too much! ugh! My Hubby is so good to me! He planned this whole trip back in the Spring as a surprise. He knew how badly I wanted to see "Wicked". I love him! And, "Wicked"...... SO AWESOME!!!!!


Thank you Caytee and Preston for sharing the experience with us!
And a BIG thank you to Carrie and Carol for caring for our boys while we were away! :-)


6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks like you had so much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Nate and Michelle! It sounds like you had a wonderful time. With the two of you constantly on the go, the break was well deserved. Fun to make memories like that..huh! Anxious to hear about the play.
Love you two!
Pops

Caytee said...

Yay! It was a blast. Let's go again. ha ha! But maybe not on Delta eh? Thanks for the fun time. I'll send you some pictures once I get a chance to download them. loves!

cpcox99 said...

I'm glad you guys had such a good time! We enjoyed the kiddos - that Joshie gives the best snuggles. :)

meli said...

I'm so jealous! I love Wicked-it's one of my all time favorites. Your kids are so stinkin' cute Michelle! The pics on your sidebar are adorable!

Dani said...

Yeah! I love Wicked! Sounds like such a fun trip! :)