Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wicked....Here We Come!

Well, it has been a week! With Nate being sick, my schedule was totally thrown off. He is now back to his normal self. Yay! That Swine Flu is bad stuff! Joshie had croup and now has a cold and is pretty much miserable and crying about 80% of the time. So unlike him. I am ready for him to be back to his normal self! Poor little thing! Now I just hope we can all be healthy! It is amazing how you take your health for granted!




I am happy to report that my 3rd Primary Program is behind me. The kids did absolutely AWESOME and made me cry just like every other time. Something about children, and the spirit they can bring to a room. Such an amazing thing. I was so proud and happy to have been a small part of it! I have such a great group in Primary. They are just incredible and am so happy to serve with them!


Now I look forward to a weekend away with my Honey to go see Wicked in Denver! Wahoo!
Nate planned this whole trip as a surprise, including the childcare arrangements. He is just about the BEST ever! It couldn't come at a better time!


So this week I will be counting down the days!

4 comments:

5 ibarras said...

Sooo glad Nate is feeling better and SOOOOO excited for you to go to Wicked!!! How fun! and what an awesome husband you have, even the childcare--VERY impressive ;-)
oh, and congrats on your primary program, it sounds like it was wonderful--props to you!

Melissa said...

You guys did a great job. :) And enjoy your "wicked" weekend...that sounds like so much fun! Hopefully everyone will be healthy.

Rachel M said...

I'm glad Nate is feeling better. I also love the Primary program, the children have such sweet little spirits and I love the music :) It sounds like this coming weekend will be so much fun, enjoy some much needed relaxing time :)

Chavonne said...

Boy, does Nate know how to reward you! After taking care of a sick husband and kids, then pulling off the Primary Program! I'm glad everyone is feeling better. Have a fun trip!