Friday, September 18, 2009

Such A Talker......Now

I love Carson......
not just because he can be sneaky......goofy......and just plain adorable.......But because he talks so well! He has worked so hard and done so great on his speech. His speech was delayed. On his 2nd birthday he was only saying a few words. A lot of the reason he was having speech issues was because of this:

he is a thumb sucker. So we put him in Speech Therapy and a playgroup and he improved leaps and bounds. He is now all caught up with just a few articulation issues, but is doing so AWESOME!!!! Now we can't get the child to be quiet. I love it!!! I am just so proud of him. He is a little STUD!!
His phrase of choice right now is, "oh snap!"

6 comments:

Caytee said...

I agree. He is quite the stud. And I love his little words. "Oh Snap!"

Michelle said...

Oh, thanks for reminding me of that. I was going to post that that was his favorite phrase right now. I need to add it!

Abbi said...

I LOVE CARSON TOO!!! And for all the same reasons. Way to go, Carson!

DebLawson said...

Carson is such a great boy! Glad he is all caught up on his speech! yay!!!!


Oh Snap!!

DebLawson said...

Carson is such a great boy! Glad he is all caught up on his speech! yay!!!!


Oh Snap!!

Renae said...

Even when he wasn't talking it was amazing how well he could communicate with his grunts and expressions. Never doubted how incredibly smart and clever he is and it's icing on the cake that he is sooooo stinkin' adorable! I love that boy :-)