Tuesday, November 11, 2008

First Giggles

Want to see Josh giggle? Check out this video. Warning: the video is not great quality, but serves its purpose! Josh giggled for the first time last night and I was so excited that I had to take video and post it. A special thank you to Colby for being my videographer! This sweet little baby continues to melt my heart everyday! Pause the music on the right side of my blog before you play it. Otherwise you won't be able to hear it.

PS. Yes, that is a toothbrush next to Josh. Carson can't seem to keep that thing in the bathroom! :-)

6 comments:

cpcox99 said...

So cute! I could eat him up! Josh is a doll!

Abbi said...

If that doesn't make you feel happy inside I don't know what will! That is so sweet. And what a good boy Colby was not to turn the camera off when you asked him not to.

Heather said...

What a precious video! Thanks for sharing!

The Luke Family said...

How fun! Has he been the best baby? I had heard that #3 was the angel baby and it has most deffinatly proven true with me!
Also I love that you got 12 comments on your New Kids post! Who was the lucky winner?

Anonymous said...

Made me grin ear to ear! Wonderful that you were able to capture the moment.
Pops

Jessi said...

So, so cute!!! Baby giggles are the best.