Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hi 5!

This fabulous young man turned 5 yesterday!


This is a day late because life has been crazy this weekend, but......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLBY!

I just can't believe he is 5 already. And what an amazing 5 year old he is!
He is so intelligent, kind-hearted, sensitive to others feelings, responsible, a fabulous helper, tender-hearted, obedient (most of the time), strong willed, handsome (like his dad), eager to learn, and just about the best boy we could ever ask for!
I am so proud to be his mom and loving watching him develop his own personality.
I love him so, so much!

On Friday he had his bday party. His choice was a Halloween theme, soooooo.......

invitations went out,




decorations were hung....(didn't get a picture of those, lame!),


guests came,


games were played....(didn't get a picture of that either, even more lame!),


birthday cake was served,




presents were opened,


gift bags made to like like brooms were dispersed,



and lots of fun was to be had! It was a lot of fun, and everyone had a blast, especially Colby!

10 comments:

cpcox99 said...

Happy birthday Colby! Brady and Landon had a blast at the party. We love you!

DebLawson said...

Such fun!!
Great job on the cake and the whole Halloween theme! Chloe is OCT. 28, so as a little girl she had plenty of Halloween parties, too. Around 6 or so she said enough of the Halloween parties and we moved on to other kinds of parties (tea parties and such). :)
You're such a great mom!

Unknown said...

sweet tigger costume!

Jana said...

Happy Birthday Colby! Tanner loved the party and the gift bags were super cute. You sure are a crafty lady. :)

Jessi said...

What fun!!! Happy Birthday Colby.

Shelley said...

Colby is so cute. I can't believe he is five, either. That went by fast. I love those birthday parties!

Caytee said...

SO CUTE! I love all the little costumes. How fun. Cute invite and I LOVE THE BAGS. Michelle you are incredible. We should all get together and occasionally do a craft night... I am definitely getting in that mood.

The Luke Family said...

Colby,
Will says "Happy Birthday"
Michelle I love that you ask me if you can handle three and you are doing better than me!
Everything looked like it was so fun.

Abbi said...

What a FUN party! I can't believe you did all that just after having a baby too. Wow. And happy late birthday Colby!

Dani said...

Michelle...you are amazing! What a great party...those invites and broomsticks were soooo cute! And I can't believe he is 5...where has the time gone! :)