Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Colby's Fashion Sense


This is my adorable, smart, loving and fashionable? boy Colby. Please take note at the pants and how short they are. No, he is not preparing for a flood....he has grown out of these pants. There are his "comfy" pants that he absolutely LOVES! When I ask him to go get dressed in the morning and I haven't picked out an outfit, this is what he comes out looking like. His "95" shirt (it has the number 95 on it that you can't see, and that is Lightening McQueens number) and his "comfy pants". Being a girl who has a little fashion sense (even though it is debateable at the moment), I guess there is a part of me that wishes that he cares what he wears. But then I remember he is a BOY! And they are all about comfort. And Nate keeps reminding me of that. He tells me I can buy all the nice clothes in the world, but a guy just wants what is comfy. So, needless to say, I think it is time to put the pants away, far, far away. But I will give him a couple more weeks with his beloved comfy pants. I love you, Colby! :-)

2 comments:

Jessi said...

He is too cute!! I have my favorite comfy clothes too-- a bright pink sweatshirt and cut-off sweats. :) Every once in a while it's nice to let fashion sense fly out the window.

Caytee said...

How stinkin' funny. Just wait til he's 22 and still wearing those pants. Then it will be embarrassing. Now it is just fine!