Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall

One thing I love about Utah is that it has 4 distinct seasons, and I love the colors of fall! So, yesterday we drove up the canyon to check out the changing colors and the boys collected some leaves. We went up to a lake that has a walking trail around it, so we made the trek. It was a beautiful trip!
I wish my camera could do views justice!The boys loved running along the trail









Then, today, we did a little project with our leaves. Carson liked putting his face throough the circle. He is so stinkin' cute!

4 comments:

Heather said...

What a fun idea! I think I'll borrow it:)

Abbi said...

Wow, that looks like such a fun outing!! I just love fall!

DebLawson said...

Beautiful pictures! I know, our mountains are so amazing this time of the year.

Hey, were you able to get Colby in piano with our piano teacher?

:)

Hope your primary teacher meeting-thingy went well tonight! Did any of my girls babysit?

The Luke Family said...

Deb sent me a picture of the mountains and I told her I didn't think I would miss the mtns. but seeing them does make me miss some things in Utah.
Carsons hair is getting so long, Colby looks just the same and Joshua is so extremely cute.
Mandee