Monday, May 19, 2008

A fabulous Weekend

This last weekend Nate and I went to Park City kidless!!! It was so wonderful. A HUGE thank you to Karen and Fam, and Chad & Abbi. Thank you for taking such great care of our boys! We stayed in a condo, went out to eat, watched movies, shopped, and relaxed. Then on Saturday night, Nate surprised me and had my good friends waiting at the restaurant when we got to dinner for my birthday. I had no idea! It was so great to hang out with them. I loved it! Here are some pics from the night.Here we all are!Here we all are!

Lindsay and Steve. Nice Linds! :)

Heather and Chelsie

Just the girls

Overall, it was a fabulous weekend! Thank you Nate. I love you so much and Happy 6 years!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

You are sooooo busted for posting that picture! What comes around goes around. I may have to dig up some old college pics to post in honor of your birthday this week! It was super fun to suprise you on Saturday!!!

Jana said...

Sounds like fun! I'm glad you had a great and relaxing weekend.

DebLawson said...

What a super fun weekend you guys had! Nate wins the husband of the year prize for surprising you! What a wonderful guy. :)
It's so nice getting away for a day or two alone... glad you had such a killer weekend.
You two make a great couple!

~Deb

Marnae said...

Fun. I would be jealous but I think you deserved it more than me. Pregant women need lots of this kind of stuff. You look fab, by the way.

cpcox99 said...

I'm glad you guys got away for a few days. Congrats on your anniversary!