Monday, May 12, 2008

A Day Late....

Mother's Days was a good day! It was hard with it being the day it is and it being exactly a month after mom passed away. The boys spoiled me! I got all of my favorite things all throughout the day. Chocolate glazed donut holes, grape Propel, a yellow rose, chapstick, Mint Oreos,Tevas, and a Sunday nap. Ok, so really not the healthiest of stuff! Yikes! But I loved it all! Nate made me a yummy roast dinner with carrots and potatoes. It was so good!

We then went to see Nate's mom and had chocolate cake. Overall, it was a good day! I love my little men and I have to say it isn't so bad being the only girl in the family because I sure get spoiled! I will take that!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!

1 comments:

Renae said...

I'm so glad you were pampered on Mother's day :-) I know it gave Mom great comfort to know that you are in such good hands with Nate and the boys!
You are a great mom and even though you're my "little" sister I look up to you in many, many ways :-)