Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm It

I have been tagged by Caytee......

A- Attached or Single? Attached in every sense of the word!
B- Best Friend? Nate
C- Cake or Pie? I am such a cake person. Can't resist the frosting!
D- Day of Choice? Saturday
E- Essential Item? Family
F- Favorite clothing item? a great pair of jeans
G- Greatest ambition in life? to rear up my children in righteousness and fulfill my goals here
H- Hometown? G.H., Wa.
I-Indulgence? Treats! Can't resist them. Especially Skor bars, mmmmm
J- January or July? July, the cold and I are not best buddies
K- Kids? 2 sweet boys and one on the way. Boy or girl...we aren't sure yet.
L- Life isn't complete without? The people that I love and the Gospel
M- Movie? Love them.
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 2 Brothers and 2 Sisters
O- Oranges or Apples? I like them both, but I probably eat more apples
P- Phobia or Fear? To be raped or if my child was kidnapped
Q- Quote? "Do unto others as you would have done unto you"
R- Reason to smile? I just love to do it!
S- Season of choice? Summer
T- TV show? The Office and The Amazing Race
U- Unknown fact about me? I have been ice fishing.
V- Vegetable? Asparagus
W-Worst Habit? Biting my nails
X-ray or Ultrasound? I would have to say Ultrasound, since we have ours in 5 weeks!!! Can't wait!
.Y- Your favorite food? Cafe Rio's Chicken Salad. Oooh, that makes me want one!
Z- Zodiac Sign? Gemini

I tag Jana, Danielle and Drew

0 comments: