Monday, September 24, 2007

Crazy Weekend!


Usually I am one that loves and looks forward to the weekend, but this weekend was very different. I am so glad it is OVER!!!! It was a crazy one. Let me give you a chronological account:

Friday Morning: I woke up with Strep Throat, had to go to the Dr. and get on Antiobiotics

Saturday Morning: Around 5 am Colby threw up all over our bedroom floor. Poor guy! He kept saying in a sad tone, "I spit". I think he was more freaked out than anyone. He has never thrown up before.

9:30 am: we had our Primary Program practice and Pizza Party. Luckily Saturday afternoon I had a little time to rest. But Colby did throw up again that afternoon.

Sunday Afternoon: We had our Primary Program during Sacrament and the kids did WONDERFUL!!! I am grateful for the opportunity that I have had to help these children accomplish something so big! It was a success. Then that night Curt and Carrie had us over for dinner. Thank you guys! It was great! All in all, it is nice to have the craziness behind us.

I wouldn't have been able to make it through the weekend without my wonderful Nate! He came home from work early Friday to help out and give me the opportunity to rest. And just helped the whole weekend. I love him so much and am grateful for the husband and father he is......a fabulous one! Thank you! Thank you!

2 comments:

Abbi said...

Oh, that sounds like an awful Friday and Saturday--I am so sorry! But I'm glad to hear the Primary Program went so well and you feel so good about it. Congratulations! And I hope you feel better!

Audra said...

Wow, so nice to get the primary program done with and know that it went well! We have ours coming up in Nov. But that is the worst to be sick and also have to take care of sick kids. Awful! Hope you are all feeling better!